Hopkins Public Schools employees raise $21,275 to support community charities

The Hopkins Public Schools Employee Charitable Giving Campaign raised $21,275 for four local charities. A total of 182 donations were received.
November 06, 2019

The Hopkins Public Schools Employee Charitable Giving Campaign raised $21,275 for four local non-profits. A total of 182 donations were received, with 82 percent of donors supporting MoveFwd or ResourceWest. The remaining 18 percent went to the Hopkins Education Foundation and Hopkins Royal Productions. Total donations were slightly down from the 2018-19 campaign, which raised $22,510.

The campaign took place during the fall of 2019 and was managed by the following 20 staff volunteers: Deb Pauly, Pat Wright, Jill Milbert, Michelle Olson, Nancy Anderson, Joan Opitz, Tim Colby, Rob Estrine, Carolina Lloyd, Lynn Miller, Marcia Curley, Patty O-Reilly, Sonya Everhart, Laura Smiley, Linda Yesnes, Rita Wilson, Andrea Dale, Karen Marx, Sharon Holle, and Joyce Kurus.

A complete breakdown of the Hopkins Public Schools Employee Charitable Giving Campaign is listed below: 

ResourceWest: $8,495
Hopkins Education Foundation: $2,690
MoveFwd: $9,940
Hopkins Royal Productions: $150

Hopkins News Archive