Parents and community members are invited to volunteer in the Hopkins School District. Our students range in age from preschoolers through adult, and we match your interests and skills with individual school and teacher needs. We need volunteers to serve in many ways — helping all of our community's learners.
Program Needs and Highlights
- Tutor students preschool through adult.
- Advisory committee volunteers.
- Academic mentor.
- Assist with classroom and school activities.
- Career Internships.
- Homework helper opportunities.
- Youth service opportunities in the community.
- Support the Empty Bowls fundraiser event.
Contact Hopkins Schools Volunteers:
Holly Magdanz • 952-988-4323 • Holly.Magdanz@HopkinsSchools.org