For your convenience, we offer these 4 ways to register - view our catalogs here.
Register online for classes.
2. By Phone
- Call 952-988-4070 during regular business hours (M-F, 8 am-4 pm) to speak to a Community Education staff member.
3. By Mail
Complete a registration form, include a check (payable: Hopkins Community Education) to:
Hopkins Community Education
Eisenhower Community Center
1001 Highway 7, Hopkins, MN 55305
4. In Person/Drop-off
- At Eisenhower Community Center, room 170, M-F, 8 am-4 pm.
- Drive-up drop box located under the canopy at the entrance of Eisenhower Community Center Place registration form in a sealed envelope with check payment (no cash) addressed to: Community Education
Registrations are on a first-come basis. Decisions to cancel a class due to low enrollment is made before the class date, so register early to prevent your class from canceling.
Mark your calendar and assume you are registered. Your class will be held at the time and place indicated in the brochure unless you are contacted. We will notify you if a class is filled, cancelled or changed.
Cancellation Policy and Refunds
- We will gladly refund your class registration fee if you cancel and request a refund five business days prior to the first class.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment. In that case, we will call you and make arrangements to refund your class fee.
- Residents of Hopkins School District, 62 years and older, may enroll in classes for one-half the regular fee (exceptions are computer classes, Royal Pantry Cooking School classes, Travel & Trips, and other classes as indicated).
- For cooking classes, seniors may reduce the fee by $5.
- Senior Discount does not include the materials fee.
- No discount for classes at the Hopkins Activity Center or Minnetonka Senior Center.
Health Plan Discounts
All UCare Minnesota or Metropolitan Health Plan (MHP) members may take up to a $15 discount per class on most classes. Members must be on Ucare or MHP at the time of registration and through the duration of the class. Indicate ID number(s) on the registration form.
Community Education has limited fee assistance available to School District residents who qualify and are unable to pay the full registration fee. For information about a fee assistance application, please call 952-988-4070.
Inclement Weather Information
- If the Hopkins School District is closed due to bad weather, then the Community Education classes and activities are cancelled.
- If the weather turns bad late in the day, Community Education may cancel activities. Stay tuned to WCCO Radio for any announcements.
- Call the 24-Hour Hopkins Schools closing phone line for inclement weather cancellations: 952-988-4019.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Our goal is to develop and deliver a wide range of quality programs to meet the learning needs of the community. We will strive for excellence in serving our customers in a prompt, courteous and respectful manner. We want your experience with Hopkins Community Education to be great, so please let us know if you aren't fully satisfied. Contact Lisa Walker, Adult & Youth Program Coordinator at 952-988-4070.