Inspiring young learners to discover their strengths and talents
We are excited to meet you and support your child's journey into preschool at Hopkins Public Schools. Your child will discover an inclusive, student-centered community where empathy, collaboration, and kindness are encouraged. They will develop creativity, confidence, and strong social relationships through play-based exploration of academic concepts built around their interests.
- We have creative, engaging classrooms and nature-oriented playgrounds that encourage exploring and inspire learning.
- All of our well-trained teachers hold either a master’s or bachelor’s degree, and they have extensive experience in creating nurturing surroundings that kindle curiosity and boost learning.
- Social and emotional growth is critical for a child's success. Children make the social, academic, and physical connections to school, while creating long-lasting relationships.
- Our preschoolers are prepared for kindergarten. We provide transition and introduction into elementary school.
- Our preschool program has a 4-star rating from Parent Aware (which is the highest rating).
Your preschool choice does make a difference. You belong at Hopkins!
Start your child's love for learning, enroll in Hopkins Preschools today! To schedule a tour, call 952-988-5000.